We provide educational experiences that maximize each student's ability to achieve as a learner and community member.
We strive to lead in academic excellence, safety, and community pride.
* We put student needs first to ensure that all learn and succeed.
* Communication should be timely, transparent, and reciprocal.
* We treat each other respectfully and consider all perspectives.
* Collaboration among school, community, and families is essential for student success.
* We commit to creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement.
* District resources are utilized efficiently.
* Effective curriculum and instruction must be rigorous, engaging, purposeful, and differentiated.
* We model integrity and ethical behavior.
* Learning and growth require a safe, caring environment emphasizing social and emotional well-being.
*We are accountable for our actions.
Click here for the full presentation: