MyNutrikids.com Welcomes You To mySchoolBucks
MyNutrikids.com accounts are being upgraded and transferred to mySchoolBucks, the new partner for online school meal payments. This site offers more information, improved features and increased security.
You may have already visited mySchoolBucks.com and experienced all it has to offer. If you have not had the opportunity to visit the site, we encourage you to begin using this new site immediately, with the same login information from MyNutrikids.com.
A quick start guide is below. For complete instructions on how to use your mySchoolBucks account click here:http://learnmyschoolbucks.com/Parent
Accessing your account:
- Go to mySchoolBucks.com
- Enter your existing MyNutrikids.com username and password
- Click LOG IN
- Verify your child(ren) linked to your account
- To add new students to your household you will need the child's name, birthdate,and student ID
To make a payment:
- Once logged in, click MAKE A PAYMENT
- Click CAFETERIA MEAL PAYMENTS
- Select or enter a payment amount for each child
- Click ADD TO BASKET
- Click CHECK OUT NOW to complete the payment process
NOTE: You may fund up to $120 per child, but you may pay for all of your children on a single transaction.
mySchoolBucks has the following payment methods available for use:
- Electronic Check
Important Note Concerning Low Balance Email Alerts:
Due to legal requirements, low balance email reminder settings from MyNutrikids.com are unable to be transferred. If you would like to continue using this feature, you will need to set this up again or you may now choose to schedule automatic recurring payments.
All support-related issues should be directed to mySchoolBucks by phone at 855-832-5226 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call the Food Service office for support.