Welcome to the Lyndonville Elementary School!
Our school is guided by a core set of beliefs:
- We put student needs first to ensure that all learn and succeed.
- Communication should be timely, transparent and reciprocal.
- We treat each other respectfully and consider all perspectives.
- Collaboration among school, community and families is essential for student success.
- We commit to creativity, innovation and continuous improvement.
- District resources are utilized efficiently.
- Effective curriculum and instruction must be rigorous, engaging, purposeful and differentiated.
- We model integrity and ethical behavior.
- Learning and growth require a safe, caring environment emphasizing social and emotional well-being.
- We are accountable for our actions.
As the Elementary Principal, I am honored to be the instructional leader of an eager group of Pre-K through Sixth grade students and a dedicated staff of educators. I am proud of our expanded PreK, which provides full day grant-supported educational opportunities for students as young as 2 years old (turning 3 by 12/1).
Please feel free to contact me with questions, suggestions or concerns. Together we can make a difference in the lives of our children as we prepare them for the future.
Dr. Elissa G. Smith,