BUDGET AND FISCAL MATTERS
Lyndonville Central School District (LCSD) has:
- Developed the 2020-2021 school budget in the most responsible and flexible way. Reviewed each budget line item and have implemented:
- Labor: Not replacing two retirees, reduced budgeted subs (lack of conferences), reduced extra hours of support.
- Non-Labor: reduced conferences, travel, mileage and supplies (need vs wants).
- Use of reserved funds to help compensate for reduced New York State Foundation Aid.
- Remain flexible if more reductions in New York State Foundation Aid is required.