Online Registration for Sports
To Our Tiger Families:
Lyndonville Athletics is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for sports clearances through FamilyID.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
You may begin to create your FamilyID profile on Monday, February 11, 2019. Clearance forms can be uploaded using the online system. Completing the FamilyID profile prior to registering your son/daughter for each season will help expedite the sign-up process.
Before you register:
For the first time, you will be able to upload updated physical forms and medical orders, and complete the sports questionnaire form during the clearance process. Please be sure to have this information ready to go in an electronic format for completing your son’s/daughter’s file. You may take a photo of all necessary forms to assist you in the uploading process.
Information needed to register:
It will be helpful to have the following information at hand to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Past medical history
- Current medications
- Allergy information
- Emergency contact information
Required online signatures:
In order to complete the registration we require electronic signatures from the following individuals:
- Signatory 1: Parent/Guardian - Signatory must be older than 18 years old
- Signatory 2: Participant (for Code of Conduct form and the Concession Fact Sheet Acknowledgement)
The registration for the springl sports will open on Monday, February 11, 2019.
A parent/guardian should register by using this link: https://www.familyid.com/lyndonville-central-school-district-athletics
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), Email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).)
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red asterisk (*) are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting "Submit," the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. No payment will be required for this program.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). Click the link at right for FamilyID.
To view a completed registration, select the Registration tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available seven days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- Please feel free to contact our office at 585-765-3142 if you have any questions about the registration process beyond the assistance that FamilyID is able to provide to you.
Physical Exam Requirements:
In order to participate in sports, a current physical and immunization record must be on file with your child's health office. The date of the exam must be within one year of the month when the sport season begins.
- Fall 2018 - Dated after 8/13/2017
- Winter 2018-19- Dated after 11/5/2017
- Spring 2018 - Dated after 3/11/2018
You are responsible for providing the current physical/immunization record to the health office. It can be added to your online registration, mailed, faxed or dropped off to the appropriate health office. When completing the Health Questionnaire online, you will have the option of attaching an electronic copy of your physical exam and immunization record.
Athletes have the option of having a free physical done at school. The date for summer sports physicals is August 13th at 7:30 a.m. at the nurse’s office.
As part of the post-registration process, going forward, families will receive communication for updates regarding the need for necessary documents from the health office.
We are very excited for this new recertification process and believe it will enhance our abilities to meet the needs of our athletic school community. Feel free contact the Lyndonville Athletic Department with any additional question you may have.
Alan Lee Dillenbeck
MS/HS Physical Education Teacher/Director of Athletics