The Lyndonville Central School District is accepting bids for snow removal in the school parking lots for the winter of 2021-2022. Please quote plowing/snow removal as a seasonal price (November 15, 2021 – April 15, 2022) and the cost of salting as a per application price. Bids must be turned in by October 15, 2021 at 12 noon.
The areas include:
A. The Bus Garage parking lot, approximately 18,171 sqft.
B. Elementary Building parking lot, approximately 25,104 sqft.
C. The High School north parking lot, approximately 53,497 sqft.
D. The High School west parking lot, approximately 80,793 sqft.
Please note the following requirements:
1. The parking lots must be cleared if there is 1.5 or more inches of
2. The High School and Bus Garage parking lots must be cleared by
3. The Elementary School must be cleared by 7:00 a.m.
4. Contractor must be able to clear large amounts of snow by the
above given times.
5. The contractor must clear the pile of snow made by the school’s
snow blower off the west parking lot after sidewalk is cleared
(approximately 6:30 a.m.).
6. Excessive amounts of lawn damage caused by the contractor must be
repaired in the spring of 2022.
7. The contractor will be responsible for the repair of any damage caused by
snow removal to Lyndonville School property (example: fences, buildings,
signs, vehicles, etc…).
8. The west High School parking lot and bus loop must be cleared on
Saturday mornings by 7:30 a.m. unless instructed otherwise (as communicated).
9. Contractors must provide a Certificate of Insurance prior to the start of work.
10. The contractor must pay prevailing wages.
If you are interested, please submit a bid to Lyndonville CSD Business Office, PO Box 540, Lyndonville, NY 14098. Please note on the envelope “Bid for Snow Removal Services”. If there are any questions about the scope of the work, please contact Kevin Czaja, Director or Facilities at email@example.com or 585-765-3109.